Friday 7 November 2014

Hello there!

I am super excited to start writing another blog, for the ones that didn't know it yet, I did work as a blogger for a bit longer than a year in the past, it was a second job and I got paid for writing articles about Stockholm in my mother language, Spanish, for one of the biggest portals in Spain. To be honest I didnt never even look for that job, but it just happened and it was fun.

This new blog I am getting started with today is gonna be all about one of my biggest passions: snail mailing and all related with it, tutorials of how to create envelopes, letter sheets, and so on, tips about where to buy materials, and other projects and ideas, of course I might also write about my awesome cat Juno, and about the beautiful city i live in, Stockholm, I hope its gonna be fun and interesting!
Thank you for reading!

/Raquel

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing with us. Actually I live in Madrid. Could you tell me a shop here for buy goods please? I love the mushroom stamps that you use and the fonts brush that you use. I would like to recive one letter from you at least once but I´m a little bit sat because I read that you do not want more pen pals :( but I can understand, you do not have time for many people. Really you have a gift that I would like have to. Pretty, lovely letters. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete