Sunday 16 November 2014

Where do you write your letters?



Hello!
I always wonder where and when does other people write their letters mostly? I have always have jobs where I have had an extremely  amount of free time during my shifts, so I do reckon that I have always written most of my mail while at work. What about you? I would like to heard from everyone who wants to share when in the day you are most likely to be written and if you rather do that at home, while having a coffee on a cozy cafe etc?  Thank you for sharing!



4 comments:

  1. I always write my letters at home, in my sofa corner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachel!
    Nice that you have a blog now :)
    I mostly write my letters at my desk in front of the window so that i can dream away while looking outside! And also because all my stationary stuff is there! I like to be surrounded by my tape ;-)
    But when the weather is good, i sometimes move outside in the garden for writing...
    Hi from Sylvie (Belgium) :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you know I've got my own craftroom were I love to write with a nice cup of tea. Love Pauline ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute photo! Where do I write my letters ... at the moment I have most of my supplies in a little pink briefcase I take with me to my favourite cafe owned by family friends or down by Corio Bay to write my letters. When at home I snuggle up under a quilt and eventually when I clean part of my room, I will have my desk to write too! Which will be great because I will have all my crafty stuff around me.

    ReplyDelete